Random-my
I was reading entries from some blogs. Sometimes when I'm reading about one or another happening events, it makes me envy about their life/friends/events, practically anything. But when I reflect on those things again, it seems to me that I really loved what I'm doing right now and everything that's going on. I don't know if I'm changing, as change is constant. One day I see things in a rational way, another I see things in a quirky weird way. Sometimes I don't even know who I really am, has it got something to do with growing up?
School starting soon and it's the FIRST time I'm actually dreading to go back to school. Don't ask me why, as I really have no idea at all. There's tons of projects waiting and no one seems to be bother and that somehow bothers me. SO be it then. Life seems bleak these days, perhaps of the rain? I don't know.
Some things are bothering me but I can't figure what it is.
Loved and take care.
School starting soon and it's the FIRST time I'm actually dreading to go back to school. Don't ask me why, as I really have no idea at all. There's tons of projects waiting and no one seems to be bother and that somehow bothers me. SO be it then. Life seems bleak these days, perhaps of the rain? I don't know.
Some things are bothering me but I can't figure what it is.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home